Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Preliminary Results

Having gotten halfway through my plan to gather statistics on 1000 wrong answers in the Jeopardy Archive, I have some preliminary results.

Top 5 categories I need to study:
History (US, Countries of the UK)
Geography (US, Bodies of Water, World Capitals)
Entertainment (Film and Television)
Literature (British, American and Poetry)
Science, Technology and Nature (Health/Medicine, Space)

Also, I seem to be doing slightly better in the highest value row in Double than I am in Single. Otherwise, the percentages all seem to be about what I'd expect.

3 comments:

  1. Normally I'm a little jealous when I see a new Jeopardy! blog, but I think we can co-exist. ;-) I'll be following you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I invite you to post your Coryats on my blog. And if you get the Game Show Network, they're replaying Season 25 episodes. (Extra practice!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm casting a new trivia based game show pilot if anyone is interested.

    NOW CASTING: A NEW GAME SHOW

    If you love trivia games, love to travel and want to get paid for it,
    then we want to speak to you!!!

    A production company is currently casting outgoing and competitive pairs nationwide to compete in a pilot for a major television network.

    You must:
    Be a U.S. Citizen
    At least 21 years old
    Have a valid U.S. Passport

    You will be paid for your participation if selected for the pilot!

    For more information, please email the casting team at: CarrieGameShowCasting@Gmail.com

    Thank you and Good Luck!

    THIS PILOT IS NOT CURRENTLY INTENDED FOR BROADCAST ON TELEVISION AND, AS SUCH, THERE ARE NO GUARANTEED PRIZES. HOWEVER, IF YOU APPEAR IN THE PILOT AND IT IS BROADCAST ON TELEVISION, THE WINNER OF THE GAME SHOW WILL WIN A PRIZE WITH SPECIFIC DETAILS TO BE DETERMINED AND PROVIDED AT A LATER DATE.


    ReplyDelete